Restaurant & Kitchen Grease Trap Cleaning Experts
Routine grease trap cleaning is a State of Florida required responsibility for any restaurant or commercial kitchen in Southwest Florida. Grease traps are designed to do just what the name implies, which is to trap fatty oils, greases, and sludge, and to separate the oils from water. These waste substances pass through a catching system, which gives them time to cool off and solidify, and the water passes through the drain as usual. To maintain these systems properly, they need routine grease trap pumping when full and just as important a planned schedule of grease trap cleaning.
GREASE TRAP CLEANING SHOULD BE:
A regular part of your facility’s maintenance routine. The EPA requires that these traps remain clutter-free and functional. Failure to comply is a criminal offense in most locations.
- For optimal results, you should perform a vigorous grease trap cleaning a minimum of every 90 days. Which provides multiple benefits, including minimizing foul odors emanating from the trap, preventing it from overflowing into your business or the street, and guaranteeing its effectiveness.
- There are many different methods available for disposal of grease trap waste. Rather than to throw the debris in the garbage, which goes to a dump, consider possible alternatives, such as companies that recycle the waste into usable biofuel, garbage companies that use special disposal techniques for fatty liquids, oils, or grease.
- Wait until the day before trash pickup in your area to clean the traps. Which will minimize the time the waste must sit in your garbage, thereby also reducing the odor.
- Never use grease trap additives including bacteria or enzymes. These products push the grease from the trap into the sanitary sewer. The grease eventually re-hardens and causes severe grease blockages.
- An alternative technology, the grease recovery device does not require grease trap pumping or cleaning. Recovered grease does not go landfill. It is recyclable for future biodiesel use with the waste vegetable oil from a restaurant’s deep-fryer.
WHY CALL US FOR YOUR GREASE TRAP CLEANING
All Septic All Plumbing is a fully licensed, bonded and insured grease trap contractor. Our field service personnel are trained and certified in proper grease trap cleaning and grease tank pumping processes. During every grease trap cleaning, we inspect your system for visible signs of potential issues and provide a report of findings.
When you call All Septic All Plumbing, day or night, you will always speak with one of our employees. Businesses rely on our friendly staff to quickly schedule and manage their grease trap cleaning needs.
CALL US TODAY FOR ALL YOUR GREASE TRAP CLEANING NEEDS!
Our mission at All Septic All Plumbing is to provide our clients with the best customer care and superior septic tank pumping services. As part of our continued customer care pledge, we offer 24 Hours A Day – 7 Days A Week services. For the fastest response to your septic tank pumping needs, call All Septic All Plumbing Today! “It doesn’t get any faster than ASAP!”